You know what’s really great? Listening to music that you like. You know what sucks? Listening to music that you don’t like. It’s a cardinal sin for musicians to put out an album without at least one redeeming track, but it happens all the time, and it’s just so draining. Don’t waste your time listening to something if it’s not going to be worth your while. That’s why we’re putting together this list of reviews on some of the best albums from the last few years — help yourself out and listen before buying! Music reviews will help you with all of these things.
Music reviews can help you decide whether or not to buy an album.
Music reviews are useful for learning about a band’s history and their aesthetic.
Don’t waste your time with music that will just end up in your collection anyway, and don’t torture yourself with music that you hate. It’s too easy these days to just have a music streaming app on your phone, and you don’t even have to leave your house!
If you’re not sure about an album, try listening to it for a few songs and see if you like it. If the album is that bad, either return it or sell it. Either way, you’ll get something back from the experience and gain a bit of knowledge while getting rid of something that will only sit around taking up space.
What is write for us?
Write for us is a writing platform for writers , where they can share their experience, learn from other writers and get published. You can write anything here related to music, new music releases, music reviews, constructive criticism about music and so on. It is all about growing more with the help of your words.
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission
1. Word limit: 500-1500 words
2. Articles must be exclusive to write for us only and should be original, non-reproduced, non-published content.
3. Article must be related to music and music reviews.
4. Plagiarism is not allowed.
5. Publishing will be done only after review
Categories Articles Aren’t Accepted Here In
Please do not submit content for the following categories since we do not accept articles in those areas:
1. Social justice or politics (discrimination, androcentrism)
2. Anything prohibited (piracy, copyright violation)
3. Any hostile behavior (racism, sexism, etc.)
4. Any data that promotes unlawful or violent behavior
5. Nakedness or pornography
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
1. Album or video reviews
2. Artist profiles
3. News about new releases (new music)
4. General interest articles about music, musicians, style and trends in music (e.g., which musician is most influential? Which album has the best sales? What are the differences between rock and punk?)
5. Interviews with musicians
6. Reviews of movies, books and other artistic endeavors
7. Book reviews (separate from article writing)
8. Blogs that focus on music, arts or culture generally but do not include specific pieces created by the writer; we accept creative writing but not their own creative works (e.g.
Contact: [email protected]